Saturday, November 17, 2007

Week 9: #20 YouTube, etc.

I discovered YouTube a year or so ago when I wanted to see if I could find classic (1970's) Sesame Street clips. I grew up watching Sesame Street and wanted to show my daughter how cool, clever, and creative it used to be. (In my opinion, it went downhill in the 90's after Jim Henson died at the young age of 53.) I love Kermit the Frog and the other Muppets! Needless to say, I was ecstatic to find all of the videos I was looking for--and then some! You can find your favorite band's music videos from the days when MTV actually showed videos. YouTube is great for communication and sharing for fun. It also preserves and disseminates information, such as historical and political videos, for current and future generations.


Don Music writes "Twinkle Twinkle" (starring Kermit & Don Music):




Or go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Ugqh471IE

No comments: